Ideally every small business should have at least two phone lines and a Phone System to field calls, with professional voicemail and features similar to those used by large companies. People working from home do not want to use the domestic phone line and number for their business.
Smartinfo offer SmartHorizon – The Professional Solution
SmartHorizon gives all the features of a fully blown Phone System, at a fraction of the cost.
We supply you with a Cisco business phone which connects to us via your broadband. The phone is delivered already set up to your configuration – Phone no. etc.
You will have a new phone number, with an area code of your choice.
Do not worry if you want to alter your set up as you will have access to a web ‘portal’ which will enable you to make changes.
A few of the benefits that come with SmartHorizon:
- Line Rental is included in the £12.50 monthly fee. Each phone has a line.
- Never miss a call. If you are engaged and someone calls they will be put through to voicemail.
- Call log. All calls – including missed – calls are logged.
- Voicemail. Voice mail messages can be sent to email.
- Directory – Create your directory by capturing the caller’s number.
- Twin your phone with your mobile – both can ring simultaneously or sequentially.
- ‘Night service’ message. Different message for when the office closes – You choose the time.
- Auto Attendant – press 1 for Sales, 2 for Accounts etc gives the impression of scale.
- You can even record calls. During a call instruct the system to record and it will do so from the beginning of the call. You then simply download the ‘file’.
The only additional cost is a £200.00 one off set up fee which includes the pre-configured Cisco Phone. You simply plug the phone into your Router and start making and receiving calls.
SmartHorizon uses the Broadsoft platform (the world’s largest hosted provider) to power our services. The system evolves from us implementing our client’s wishes. Consequently there are all the features you would expect with additional ones being added all the time.
We look forward to helping you resolve this common issue for a monthly charge that is less than the rental of a BT Business Analogue Phone Line.
Smartinfo Ltd are available to help.