Collecting of and purpose for your information
We offer payment via direct debits for our clients. To provide such a service, we may need to collect personal data such as name, address, contact details. For Directors, partners and shareholders of our client firms we will be required to check your identity in order with our regulatory requirements.
Your information may be used to introduce you to the services we offer, to help with ongoing administration, to contact you with any review or changes that are applicable, for our own business research and analysis.
Withholding of the required data may result in an insufficient service being provided. We may obtain data from individual customers or from employer firms.
Sharing your data
We may share your personal data with the following organisations –
- We may verify your identity by searching publicly available records held by credit reference agencies
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them
We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties unless we have obtained additional consent from you.
Your rights regarding your data
- We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary and as a maximum no longer than 5 years after you have terminated as a client of our firm unless there is a lawful basis for retention
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
- Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown further below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly
- Should you wish to transfer your data to another organisation, please contact the office as below and we will organise this for you
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time.
Please contact the office as below should you wish to do this
We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to your service on an ongoing basis – this will be explained to you if it is applicable. You can opt out of these should you wish to – contact us and advise us if you wish to
Our contact details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Unit 49 Kingdon House Galbraith Street Docklands
You will be responded to as promptly as possible
Your right to complain
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our firm, you can contact us as above or you can contact us in writing to the above address.
We are required under the Regulations to obtain your consent to our collection, processing, sharing and holding of your personal data. Please ensure you have read this notice fully and accept all that it contains. If you have any queries, please contact us directly. Please contact us should you not be able to read or understand this notice sufficiently.