SIP Trunking is a new displacing technology that is replacing the current analogue and ISDN technologies.
SIP trunks are trunk lines that use Voice over IP (VoIP) protocol. Typically, they are connected to a phone system or PBX. They are not a hosted solution, merely a superior replacement for current business lines that come in at a lower cost and deliver useful extra features for businesses.
Smartinfo have pioneered the use and implementation of SIP trunks in the UK and further afield. Some of the UK’s best known brands and companies, large and small are using our SIP trunks.
What are the benefits of Smartinfo’s SIP trunks?
- Some of the business benefits of SIP trunks are;
- scalability such as colleges who can half the number of lines during summer recess
- quality – same quality as ISDN
- geographic numbers e.g. a Birmingham number can easily be used for a London based business
- cheap call rates
- free intertrunk calling
- the abillity to move your business anywhere in the world
Why not contact us today to see how SIP trunks can positively impact on your business?
There’s no obligation and no hard sell. Our Customer Care Team will listen to you, understand what your specific needs are and suggest the best SIP trunking systems for you.
*FREE from a UK landline, or call 020 7377 9243 from your mobile.