CCTV Cameras UK, Access Control and Alarm Systems
As a leading communications provider, it was a natural progression of our expertise and skills to add security to our portfolio of products and services. Security systems heavily rely on communication infrastructure such as CAT5 or other data cabling in order to operate effectively, and by using our holistic services to update or add security features you can be confident that your security system, CCTV, business phone systems and office PCs will work efficiently and effectively together.
Whether you are looking to protect your premises from theft and vandalism, monitor the comings and goings of your car park or install swipe card entry systems and intercoms, our security services can help you achieve what you need.
Closed circuit television (CCTV) monitoring is a critical element of any businesses security, and can help maintain your integrity and protect your buildings and staff in the most effective way possible. Invest in peace of mind for you, your staff and your customers both for when you are in the building and when you can’t be there.
Amongst the services and technology offered by our CCTV experts, we can provide:
- High resolution rolling recording – to capture every moment in perfect definition
- Infrared night vision cameras – to protect your premises even at night
- High quality DVR recording, and top quality cameras and cabling
- PTZ – Pan Tilt and Zoom function to control camera view – remotely if required
- 4, 8 and 16 channel camera recorders, plus networked solutions
- Access to camera feeds from PC’s and smartphone devices
- Camera focus control from remote locations
- Integration with business phone systems and other communications hardware
When you need to know who is coming and going from your business premises, our access control solutions make sure you always know what’s going on. From door entry systems to intercoms and dongle locks, you’ll be able to control who is able to go where without the need for additional personnel.
As well as restricting individuals to certain areas in the building, our systems can be activated to keep a log of who goes where and when, taking the guesswork out of investigations and time logging activities.
We can also supply and install high quality alarm systems. With an accredited professional installation team ready to meet your security needs, we are able to present you with the perfect package for your business requirements.
Why not call us and ask for a FREE quote?*
*It’s free to call us from a UK landline and there’s no obligation and certainly no hard sell because we understand how important it is to make the right decision for your business.