Ethernet and Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM)
We provide circuits from 2MB/s up to 1GB/s which are suitable for straight forward direct Internet access, MPLS VPNs and point-to-point connectivity. We provision fibre to your business premises: Ethernet EFM and FTTC Ethernet (Fibre to the Cabinet).
Circuits from all of the major UK carriers – at the most competitive pricing in teh UK.
We offer a 99.9% Service Level Agreement (SLA) on our leased circuits and 99.99% with the ADSL fail-over option.
- 9 carrier portfolios
- Up to 1Gb – fully managed circuits
- Direct Internet Access or Point-to-Point conections
- Wires only or fully managed service available
- Access to 6200+ UK POPs with every connection product availble
- MPLS at the core network
- ADSL back-up options on EFM and LEased Circuits
- Network monitoring NOC
Bespoke solutions are also available.
Ethernet in the First Mile – EFM
The upgrade from ADSL and FTTC, EFM mixes new technology with ‘old world’ copper in the first mile. EFM is important because it is the next step in the transition to fast, reliable and affordable IP connectivity. Ethernet also offers true un-contended, symmetric and guaranteed bandwidth which allows QoS (Quality of Service).
- Speeds from 1Mb/s to 20Mb/s* can be achieved over multiple copper pairs using EFM technology;
- Largest range of services at the best possible pricing;
- Quick quotes – just mail us for a 24 hr turn around, or quicker on standard products;
- Proactive monitoring enabling better fault diagnostics and faster resolutions.